LEARN BEST DIGITAL MARKETING TOOLS IN 2020 AT A PRICE LESS THAN THE TOOLS ITSELF
“Learn How To Use Tools And Become A Smartest Marketer Out There At A Crazy Cheap Price”
Not to be dramatic, but digital marketers now a days live and die by the tools of the trade. Modern marketers are expected to be at hundreds of places at once. Whether we’re screening the data or fine-tuning our social presence, relying on the right digital marketing tools means saving time and maintaining our sound mental health.
- What tools to use for Email marketing?
- What tools to use for SEO?
- What tools to use for Web Analytics?
- What tools to use for Advertising?
Do you have these questions and many more related to digital marketing tools, then this course is for you.
We have set out this course for tools that are valuable for marketers of all sizes and shapes. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a tiny team or you’re looking for an enterprise level digital marketing tools, we have you all covered.
What I want to show you is how applying the right tools can help you with developing your business.
Some benifits of this course are ?
- Scale up your offerings, learn various marketing practices through Email, Google, Social Media.
- Free up your time, by learning automation marketing.
- Uncover new strategies and opportunities by keyword and campaign optimization.
- And, consequently, make more money.
When you get the digital marketing mastery course, you will have your sanity at ease because we have tips and tricks on all kinds of tools required for digital marketing and will help you choose and learn the best one for your problems in the business.
Who can learn from this course ?
- Marketing Professionals
- Digital Marketers
“It is essential to have good tools, but it is also essential that the tools should be used in the right way”
And that is exactly what we will help you learn through these eight different modules.
Here’s what you will get in this course :
We have 8 different modules
1. Digital Marketing Tools :
- Instapage — Landing Page Creator Tool
- Zapier — Marketing Automation Tool Review
- Unbounce — Landing Page Creator Tool Review
- Typeform — Survey and Research Tool
- OptinMonster — Lead Generation Tool for Bloggers
- MindNode — Mind Mapping Tool for Brainstorming
- Canva — A Simple Design Tool for Digital Marketers
- Zoom Video Conferencing & Webinar Tool Review
2. Email Marketing Tools :
- Email marketing tools are tools that marketers use to create, send, test, optimize and report on their email campaigns.
- You should be able to send bult messages to your audience that are actually personalized and targeted without much effort.
Following are the tools covered:
1. ActiveCampaign — Email Marketing & CRM Tool
2. ConvertKit — Email Marketing Tool for Creators
3. SEO Tools :
- It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
- It is also the process of optimizing the content to be discovered by the search engine organic search.
Following are some of the tools covered.
1. Google Search Console — Free SEO Tool for Website Owners
2. Moz Pro — SEO Analysis Tool
3. Ahrefs — SEO Tool for Digital Marketers
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider for Website Crawling
4. Web Analytics :
- Web analytics is measurement and analysis of data to understand and inform the behavior of the users across web pages.
- Businesses use web analytics to measure the site performance and note key performance indicators to improve the business.
Following are some of the tools covered:
1. Google Analytics — The Best Free Analytics Tool for Webmasters
2. Google Data Studio — Data Visualization Tool
3. Hotjar Behaviour Analytics Tool Review
5. Advertising Tools :
- Advertising tools help you attract attention of most customers to your small business and reach largest number of potentially returning customers. Instead of prints, TV and radio you can make use of the advertising tools to boost your ad campaign.
Following are some of the tools covered.
1. Google Ads for Digital Marketers
2. Facebook Ads Tutorial for Beginners
3. Twitter Ads Tutorial for Beginners
4. Quora Ads Tutorial for Beginners
6. Video Making & Editing Tools :
- Videos help increase traffic and sales, reduce support queries, and help users understand our products and services better.
- But creating and editing videos is not as simple as writing a blog post or crafting a tweet.
Here’re some of the tools covered :
1. Screenflow Overview — Video Editing Tool for Mac OS
7. Learning Management Systems :
- A learning management system (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting, automation and delivery of educational courses, training programs, or learning and development programs.
- It helps you automate the tasks after someone purchases a digital product.
Here’re some of the tools covered:
1. Teachable — Learning Management System Review (16:41)
2. Thinkific Learning Management System Review (5:56)
8. Web Hosting and Cloud Storage:
Here’s what you will learn in this module
1. WPX Hosting — Best WordPress Hosting for Bloggers
2. Amazon S3 — Best Place to Host Public Files
The Course is being constantly updated with latest and greatest tools
Usually this course is sold at INR 4999/- but we have a crazy offer for you as promised at INR 499/- Flat
Are you still waiting, Remember,
“The best investment is in the tools of one’s own trade”
YOUR INSTRUCTOR FOR THE COURSE
- Deepak Kanakaraju is a digital marketing author, speaker, and consultant. He blogs about digital marketing at DigitalDeepak.com and heads digital marketing at Razorpay.com.
- Currently he is a CEO at PixelTrack Digital Private Limited.
- He has extensive experience in all major digital marketing channels such as Search Engine Marketing, SEO, Display Marketing and Integrated Digital Marketing.